Here it is, in all its glory. It's due on Wednesday.
Things I want to do once finals are over:
- Thoroughly clean the apartment
- Put together a cookbook of favorite recipes for my parents
- Get a haircut
- Watch "Tangled" and "The King's Speech"
- Put together an disaster preparedness kit (the press seems to have forgotten about the earthquake in Japan, but I haven't)
- Draw all the things I've been wanting to draw but haven't had time to
- Clean out the closet in the second bedroom
- Paint something purely for fun
- Take naps
- More naps
I know there are more things for the list, but I can't think of them right now. I'm so exhausted. I think the oil paint fumes are starting to affect me. Pleth dont make mee paint animor.